About Me

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hello Friends, To describe about myself i am A Delhi-based motorcyclist who loves adventure touring. I started this youtube channel to share my travel videos and riding experiences and to stay connected with the travel community. Here you will get all my riding videos, travel plans along with route maps of the unexplored and unseen places. I hope you will love all the videos i come up with. "Ride is the only thing that gives u freedom of speech and enhance the beauty of nature One Life, utilize to see its elegance"

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Top Offbeat places in Leh Ladakh available for tourists

Wanna Get Prepared for next level Adventure Ride at Ladakh. Then find out the Top offbeat places in Ladakh. Here each passes have separate stories.
The story once you have only imagined in your dreams.
Now you can live those dreams....
Download the route map and accelerate.

Individual map Photos are attached



No comments:

Post a Comment